OWNERSHIP AND INFORMATION ABOUT ZC GLOBAL SERVICES
ZC Global Services is Swiss company with a registered office at Route de la Chappelle 75, 1212 Grand-Lancy, Switzerland.
ZC Global Services offers travel and lifestyle private and luxury concierge services (the “Services”).
The website https://zcglobalservices.com/ (the “Website”) is owned and operated by ZC Global Services.
By using the Website, users (the “Users”) accept, without limitation or qualification, these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). The terms User/Users are hereby used interchangeably as the context may require.
By accessing and using the Website, Users acknowledge that they are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Users warrant that it is legal for them to access and use the Website in the jurisdiction to which they are subject. Users are responsible for compliance with all laws of that jurisdiction in viewing or using the content of the Website.
If Users do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, they should not access or use the Website.
ZC Global Services may modify these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion from time to time without individual notice to Users. Users will be deemed to have accepted the modifications if they continue to use the Website thereafter.
Users shall refer to the Terms and Conditions during each visit.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- By using the Website, Users undertake:
- Not to use the Website in any way to send unsolicited (commercial or otherwise) email (e.g. spam) or any material for marketing or publicity purposes, or any similar abuse of either.
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Website, through whatever means, including automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
- Not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of the Website, such as a denial of service attack or interference with the Website.
- Not to make available or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, “trojan horses”, “worms”, or any other harmful software.
- Not to falsify the true ownership of the Website or other material or information contained in a file made available via the Website.
- To immediately discontinue using the Website if they are under 18 years old.
- By using the Website, Users undertake:
INQUIRIES THROUHT CONTACT FORM AND BY EMAIL
- Users shall send their inquiries to ZC Global Services through the contact form available under all the pages of the Website (“AVIATION”, “YACHT”, “VILLAS”, “CONCIERGE”, “CONTACT” and “ABOUT US”) or by email sent to the following email address email@example.com.
- Users shall provide their true personal data, complete and full names and email address and keep their personal information accurate and up to date.
- By using the Website, Users undertake not to provide any false personal information, impersonate another person or use a false name or a name they are unauthorized to use, or create a false identity or origin or e-mail address or try to mislead ZC Global Services or others as to the identity or origin of any communications or to provide inaccurate or unreliable contact details.
SERVICES OF BOOKING OF HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS
- Regarding booking of hotels and restaurants (the “Provider”), ZC Global Services act exclusively as an intermediary between the latter and the User.
- ZC Global Services undertakes to use reasonable care in selecting its partners and Providers and in ensuring the order is placed in accordance with Users’ requests and instructions.
- Users expressly agree that their contract is entered into with the Providers and not with ZC Global Services. This contract shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the Provider, which shall apply over and above the present Terms and Conditions. However, the terms and conditions of the Provider shall prevail in case of discrepancy.
- Users agree that the payment for Services shall be done directly to the Provider.
- The payment shall be made before the booking can be confirmed and according to the terms and conditions of the Provider.
- ZC Global Services reserves the right to cancel booking of Users if full payment is not received by the Provider in a timely manner.
- Users acknowledge that some Providers may require them to sign their liability waiver prior to providing their services. Users understand that any violation of any such rules and restrictions of the Provider may result in cancellation of their reservation, denial of access to the services, in forfeiture of any monies paid for such reservation, and/or in invoicing for any costs incurred by ZC Global Services as a result of such a violation.
- ZC Global Services shall not be liable for any subsequent price increase as a result of payment delay. Any price increase must be paid for by Users before the booking can be confirmed.
- ZC Global Services hereby disclaims any and all liability for any loss, costs, expenses or damages of any kind whatever incurred by Users as a result of any act or omission of a Provider.
- ZC Global Services reserves the right to refuse to provide Services without giving reason for such a refusal.
SERVICES OF BOOKING OF VILLAS, YACHTS AND AIRPLANES
- Regarding Services of booking of villas, yachts and airplanes, ZC Global Services undertakes to use its best efforts to provide Services with reasonable care and skill and, as far as reasonably possible, in accordance with requests and instructions of Users.
- All prices provided by ZC Global Services are exclusive of VAT or any other applicable tax. All prices are provided in Swiss Francs.
- All payments due by Users to ZC Global Services shall be made upon receipt of an invoice, by email, and no later than 7 (seven) business days prior the date scheduled for provision of Services (the “Due Date”), without set off or deductions. If the Due Date is not a business day in Geneva, Switzerland, (bank holiday, Saturday or Sunday) the due and payable amount shall be received on ZC Global Services’ account on the last preceding business day. Payments shall be made at costs of Users in the currency to the bank account stated on the invoice.
- Late receipt of funds shall be subject to interest at 10% (ten percent) of the outstanding amount per annum calculated from the Due Date until ZC Global Services’ receipt of the full amount due, plus interests.
- Late payment or late receipt of funds may result in ZC Global Services refusing to provide Services when such performance is made impossible or difficult. ZC Global Services may, at its sole discretion, suspend the provision of Services until full receipt of the amounts due. In any such case, User acknowledge and agree that it shall not be reimbursed and shall forfeit any funds paid to ZC Global Services.
- ZC Global Services reserves the right to refuse to provide Services without giving reason of such a refusal.
OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
- Users shall provide ZC Global Services with all information and documents requested by ZC Global Services to enable proper provision of Services.
- Users shall not contact, directly or indirectly, partners of ZC Global Services.
- Users are responsible for their own legal obligations and they undertake to acquire appropriate insurance, where applicable.
- ZC Global Services shall have no liability to Users for any loss, damages, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from requests or instructions provided by Users which are incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate or arising from their omission, or any other fault of Users.
- ZC Global Services’ liability shall be limited to gross negligence and wilful misconduct.
- ZC Global Services shall not be liable or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure in performing, in full or in part, any of ZC Global Services’ obligations in relation to the Services, if the delay or failure is due to any cause beyond ZC Global Services’ reasonable control or because of the User’s fault.
- As ZC Global Services does not have control over both the content and the accuracy of information provided on the Website, it shall not be held responsible for any error or mistake. This Website and the information displayed are provided unaltered without any guarantee whatsoever, explicit or implicit, including but not limited to guarantees of commercial quality, suitability for specific use or the absence of infringement.
- ZC Global Services reserves the right to delete, without prior formal notice, any content from the Website that infringes applicable laws and particularly the provisions concerning data protection.
- ZC Global Services also reserves the right to engage liability of Users, particularly in case of any racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message in any form whatsoever.
- The Website, and all the information and graphic representations or images on the Website (the “Content”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of Switzerland and abroad.
- Users acknowledge and agree that the Website and its Content, including all associated intellectual property rights, are the sole and exclusive property of ZC Global Services or its licensors.
- Users will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Website or its Content.
- All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other proprietary designations of ZC Global Services used on or in connection with the Website or its Content are trademarks or registered trademarks of ZC Global Services in Switzerland and abroad. Trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other proprietary designations of third parties used on or in connection with the Website or its Content are used for identification purposes only and may be the property of their respective owners.
- Without ZC Global Services’ written consent, Users may not use, transfer, copy or reproduce any part of the Content, the Website or their source code in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, except for the sole purpose of viewing the Content. This includes electronic reproduction by uploading or downloading.
- All the costs related to accessing the Website, irrespective of whether they are hardware, software or Internet costs, must be borne by the User. He is solely responsible for the proper functioning of his computer equipment as well as his Internet access.
- ZC Global Services implements all reasonable means to ensure high-quality access to the Website for Users.
- ZC Global Services shall not be responsible for any interruption to connection, servers or any other event falling beyond a reasonable degree of control, which would block or degrade access to the website.
- ZC Global Services reserves the right to cancel, temporarily suspend or modify access to the whole of a part of the Website without previous notice, for maintenance or for any other purpose, without the interruption leading to any obligation or compensation.
- The Website may contain links to other websites that are provided only for the convenience of the User and do not constitute any approval by ZC Global Services of their contents. Therefore, ZC Global Services may not be held responsible for the contents of the other websites or the documents available on them; the Users access these other websites at their own risk.
- In case of illegal or unauthorized use of the Website or of the Content by Users, ZC Global Services reserves the right to take any appropriate measure that is considers necessary and, if required, to initiate appropriate legal proceedings.
- ZC Global Services endeavours to keep the Website active, bug-free, and safe, but Users use it at their own risk. ZC Global Services is providing the Website as is, without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, suitability for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. ZC Global Services does not guarantee that the Website will always be safe, secure or error-free or that it will always functions without disruptions, delays or imperfections. ZC Global Services is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties and of Users. Users release ZC Global Services, its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim a User might have against any such third parties or for the use of the Website and its consequences.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Users and ZC Global Services regarding Services provided by ZC Global Services and the Website, and supersede any prior agreements which may have been entered into between ZC Global Services and the User.
- If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If ZC Global Services fails to or decides not to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions, it shall not be considered a waiver of ZC Global Services’ rights.
- Users will not transfer any of their rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to anyone else without ZC Global Services’ prior consent. All of ZC Global Services’ rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions are freely assignable by ZC Global Services..
- These Terms and Conditions do not confer any third-party beneficiary rights.
- These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising under or in connection with the relationship between ZC Global Services and Users shall be subject to the laws of Switzerland, to the exclusion of the principles of private international law.
- Any dispute arising out of these Terms and Conditions and/or any dispute arising under or in connection with the relationship between ZC Global Services and Users shall be submitted to the Geneva Courts.
- Where applicable, issues regarding data protection shall be:
- Subject to the Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 regarding data protection when in the scope of this Regulation.