ZC Global Services gives utmost priority to the protection of personal data and the privacy of its Users.
All the operations on personal data of Users is carried out in compliance with current regulations of Swiss laws and of the Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
If Users disagrees with these terms, they are free to not use the Website and not provide any personal data.
- “Personal data”: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person, directly or indirectly, such as, including but not limited to: title, first name, last name, date of birth, address, landline or mobile phone number, fax number, e-mail address, or personal data which have undergone pseudonymization (should they be attributed to a natural person by the use of additional information should be considered to be information on an identifiable natural person).
- “Processing”: any operation or set of operations performed on Personal data or on sets of Personal data, whether or not performed by automated processes, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- “Controller”: any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others, collects and processes personal data.
- “Recipients”: any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other entity or body to which Personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not.
- “Subcontractors”: any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that process Personal data on behalf of the Controller.
- “Authorized third parties”: any natural or legal person, public authority, an agency or body, placed under the direct authority of the Controller or the Subcontractor, authorized to process Personal data.
- “Supervisory authority concerned”: means a supervisory authority which is concerned by the processing of personal data because: (a) the Controller or Subcontractor is established on the territory of the European Union country of that supervisory authority; (b) data subjects residing in the European Union country of that supervisory authority are substantially affected or likely to be substantially affected by the processing; or (c) a complaint has been lodged with that supervisory authority.
- “Website”: means the website of ZC Global Services https://zcglobalservices.com/.
IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER
- Personal data are collected, used, consulted or otherwise processed by ZC Global Services, a Swiss company, registered under number , with a registered address at Route de la Chappelle 75, 1212 Grand-Lancy, Switzerland.
- ZC Global Services is the sole owner of the information collected on the Website.
- Personal data collected on this Website, used, consulted or otherwise processed are intended for the use of ZC Global Services.
- Switzerland has been recognized by the European Commission as having an adequate level of data protection.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- ZC Global Services may collect, use, consult or otherwise process the following Personal data about Users:
- Personal data that they provide by filling in forms on the Website, or any such other information they provide to ZC Global Services by email or otherwise.
- If they contact ZC Global Services, ZC Global Services may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions they carry out with ZC Global Services.
- Details of their visits to the Website including, but not limited to, cookies, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, and the resources that they access.
- ZC Global Services may use Personal data about Users or information provided by them:
- To ensure that content from the Website are presented in the most effective manner for Users and for their devices.
- To communicate with Users, to process and to service their requests.
- To provide Users with information, products or services that they request from ZC Global Services or which ZC Global Services feels may interest them, where they have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow Users to participate in interactive features of Services of ZC Global Services, when they choose to do so.
- To subscribe to a newsletter.
- To notify Users about changes to Services of ZC Global Services.
- ZC Global Services may collect information about Users’ devices including, where available, their IP address and operating system for system administration purposes and to report aggregate information to ZC Global Services’ advertisers. This is statistical data about Users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- Recipients of Personal data are employees of ZC Global Services and, where appropriate, its Subcontractors.
- ZC Global Services may collect, use, consult or otherwise process the following Personal data about Users:
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
- ZC Global Services shall keep personal data no longer than it is necessary for the purpose for which they are processed, and storage is limited to a strict minimum prescribed by the applicable laws. Personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
RIGHTS OF USERS
- In accordance with the Regulation 2016/679 relating to protection of personal data, Users have the following rights: right of access to personal data, right to rectification, right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”), right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object the processing of Personal data for legitimate reasons related to particular situation, and the right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making (including profiling). Users can also set guidelines for the retention, deletion and communication of Personal data after death.
- To exercise rights, Users shall send letter to: ZC Global Services, Route de la Chappelle 75, 1212 Grand-Lancy, Switzerland. We advise Users to send letters by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt.
- In the event of a breach of any of the above provisions, Users have the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory authority concerned.
- ZC Global Services shall take all reasonable steps necessary to process Personal data in a manner that ensures their appropriate security, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures in accordance with the applicable law.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although ZC Global Services will do its best to protect Users’ Personal data, ZC Global Services cannot guarantee the security of Users’ data transmitted to the Website. Any transmission is at the User’s own risk. Once ZC Global Services has received Users’ Personal data, ZC Global Services will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of ZC Global Services’ partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If Users follow a link to any of these websites, they should not note that these websites have their own privacy policies and their own terms and conditions. ZC Global Services does not accept any responsibility or liability for the same. Users are solely responsible to these policies or terms and conditions before they submit any personal data to these websites.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- In the event that ZC Global Services entrusts the Processing of Personal data to Subcontractors, it relies solely on Subcontractors which shall guarantee the implementation of appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that the processing meets the requirements of reliability and security required by the applicable laws.
- Personal data that ZC Global Services collects from Users may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside Switzerland and the European Union. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the European Union who works for ZC Global Services. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the processing of their payment details and the provision of Services. By submitting their Personal data, Users agree to this transfer, storage or processing.
- ZC Global Services may disclose the Users’ Personal data to any member of its group, which means its sister companies and/or its own subsidiaries. ZC Global Services may also disclose Users’ personal information to third parties:
- In the event that ZC Global Services sells or buys any business or assets, in which case it may disclose the Users’ Personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If ZC Global Services or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal data held by it about its Users will be one of the transferred assets.
- If ZC Global Services is under a duty to disclose the Users’ Personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, and in particular if it is compelled to do so by judicial requisition.
- A cookie saves information relating to the relevant User’s computer browsing on the Website, to which ZC Global Services can refer to during subsequent visits.
- Information regarding Users consent to cookies is stored for a maximum period of 13 months. Cookies are for internal use of ZC Global Services and are not accessible to third parties.
- Cookies installed on the Website are intended:
- To allow tracking of audience statistics (Google Analytics);
- To enable or to facilitate electronic communication;
- To save the language choice of Users;
- If necessary, to inform that access to certain services and/or sections of the Website are altered or prevented entirely.
- Users may block cookies and prevent cookies from being saved by configuring the settings of the Internet browser. In this case, Users understand that access to some sections of the Website may be changed or they may become inaccessible.
- ZC Global Services uses Google Analytics to track Users activity on the Website to note number of users visiting the Website and content viewed. ZC Global Services does not disclose information about identified or identifiable individuals to Google, but ZC Global Services may provide them with aggregate information about the Users. Selected third parties shall use Users’ Personal data, to provide Users with information about goods and services which may be of interest to them. ZC Global Services may make use of the Personal data it has collected from Users to enable it to assist its advertisers by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.